- Contract Drafting & Negotiation (2)
- Corporation & LLC Formation (2)
- Dispute Resolution (2)
- Employment Law (3)
- Estate Planning (4)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (2)
- News (9)
- Real Estate Law (3)
- Services Areas of Practice (8)
- Uncategorized (2)
- July 16, 2015
- June 16, 2015By Matt Deen on June 16, 2015Read more
As mentioned in an earlier , employment litigation is a fast growing area of practice in the State of California. Plaintiff’s lawyers are highly motivated to find even a nominal amount of unpaid wages because they know that they stand to recover all of their attorneys’ fees...
- May 14, 2015By Matt Deen on May 14, 2015Read more
Employment litigation is a fast growing area of practice in the State of California. I believe this is largely due to the fact that attorneys’ fees and costs are recoverable by workers who employers failed to comply with California’s wage and hour laws. In other words, plaintiff’s lawyers are...
- April 28, 2015By Matt Deen on April 28, 2015Read more
Throughout the years the San Diego Business Journal has honored and showcased San Diego’s local law firms and individual attorneys.
- March 10, 2015By Matt Deen on March 10, 2015Read more
On September 10, 2014, Governor Jerry Brown signed into law legislation requiring all California employers to provide paid sick leave to any employee who worked in California for 30 days. California becomes only the 2nd state in the country with such a requirement, which shows California’s continuing commitment to...