- “Matt has represented AIS since 2008 and has served us very well as our outside general counsel through a number of organizational initiatives. We routinely seek Matt’s advice on high-level legal issues and have been pleased with his approach and the results we have seen. If you don’t have an attorney in-house, Matt is an excellent choice for your outside general counsel needs.”- Greg Rollet, CEOServices: Contracts, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate
- “We hired Matt back in 2013 to assist us with our Software License and Maintenance Agreement. We quickly saw that Matt could support us in other areas. He has connected us with other professionals that have really helped us prepare and react to the growth we have experienced over the past few years. We are a fast moving software development company, so we have appreciated Matt’s availability and responsiveness. We look forward to working with Matt for years to come and highly recommend him.”- Shaun Ericson, OwnerServices: Corporate Structuring (Domestic and International), Contracts, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate
- “Matt has been an invaluable resource for me and my company. I have a lot going on as a leadership coach, motivational speaker, author, trainer and director of Naval Special Warfare’s outreach program. I have always appreciated Matt’s quick responses and practical legal advice. He has always looked out for me and my business. I appreciate having him as a part of my team.- Robert Roy, OwnerServices: Contracts, Intellectual Property, Employment Law
- I have worked with many attorneys so I can honestly say Matt is far more pleasant to work with than most attorneys. He was super-efficient and helpful throughout the process. His greatest strength, aside from knowledge of the law, is his ability to provide all instructions and explanations in clear and easy to understand terms. It was comforting to work with a calm professional while discussing unpleasant end-of-life issues. Working with Matt was a great experience and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an estate planning attorney.- Chris S.Estate Planning Client
- “As a new business owner in 2010, it was imperative to my brand to contain the proper business structure; to plan ahead and analyze trademarking, copyrights and other proprietary information and to prepare for several different types of business loans. Having the knowledge to make informed decisions on these key elements to success needed to come from someone I trusted implicitly to guide me in the right direction. Matt Deen was the perfect Attorney for these essential aspects of the business. Each element was explained thoroughly, making sure I understood the pros and cons of all options. His knowledgeable and thoughtful suggestions always kept my best interest at the forefront and helped me to easily make informed decisions that I felt confident with. I could not give a higher recommendation for Matt Deen. His responsiveness was excellent and I am happy to continue working with him.”– KTBusiness Owner
- “Great experience working with Matt, very honest and very straightforward as well as timely. I would refer Matt with no hesitation to anyone that needs a business attorney.”- Kory V.Business Owner
- “I would want Matt on my team no matter what I was into. He brings great strategic thinking and a superior level of integrity to any situation. You can trust Matt with your business and your personal business.”-Stacy W.Director of Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Industry
- “I would highly recommend Mr. Deen to anyone needing Estate Planning services. Mr. Deen was extremely patient as my wife and I had numerous questions during the process and Mr. Deen promptly and patiently answered each one. He made sure that we truly understood the intent of each provision and the importance of each decision. So while I hope my future needs for legal services are minimal I would without hesitation use Mr. Deen again.”- Nick D.Estate Planning Client
- “Matthew is very thorough. When asked to provide research he made sure to look through case history and come up with precise matters of precedent. If you need to have a legal matter looked up Mr. Deen is your man because he will go that extra yard to make sure that he finds out everything that he can on the matter. He will provide detailed descriptions of the issue rather than giving generalizations. Matthew Deen is very reassuring lawyer to work with because you feel that he is concerned with the safety of any new undertaking you make.”-Shariq A.Private Client
- “Matthew Deen is an excellent lawyer with a total understanding of the law and how it applies to an individual's situation. Matthew can explain the law to a client in a manner the client can grasp without feeling totally overwhelmed or completely stupid. Matthew is extremely unbiased and fair and can perform under duress and always comes through in a crunch. He never ever appears exasperated and is willing to take a telephone call from a distraught client and has the ability to soothe the client and is able to explain why the their legal matter was handled the way it was. We (my husband) and I are grateful that Matthew accepted us as clients and we hope to continue with Matthew as our attorney.”- Marilyn T.Business Owner
Why Choose Deen Law?
Client Service. Exceptional Results. Flexible Fees.
First and foremost, dedication to client service sets Deen Law apart from every other law firm. Timely responses, quick turnaround times and the use of technology ensure that you receive unparalleled client service. As indicated in my mission, developing long-term client relationships with my clients and colleagues is central to everything that I do and the foundation on which this practice is based. You will be in control of everything we do and how we do it. In other words, I will spot issues, make recommendations and provide you with different fee arrangement options to cover those issues. You choose what services are performed, on what timeline and on what fee arrangement. I simplify a complex legal landscape for you, your business and your family. You shouldn’t lose sleep over your legal matters; that’s my job.
Providing excellent client service at all times drives the production of exceptional results. Whether you are buying or selling a business, or engaging in estate planning for your family, I make the process as productive as possible. Providing results creates value. If I don’t create enough value for you, I will defeat my mission of building long-term relationships with clients and colleagues. See a trend here?
Deen Law is not your father’s law firm. I rarely wear a tie and I’ll never send you a bill that I wouldn’t send my mom. At the beginning of each project, we’ll explore various fee arrangements to see what works best for you. If it’s reasonable and makes sense for me, I’m in. Over on the fees page, you’ll see that I offer a traditional hourly arrangement, flat/fixed fees for predictable work, and subscription based fees either for certain specific packages or a fully tailored package depending on your recurring work and anticipated needs. Let’s work together to put together a tailored strategy for your project no matter how big or small. I look forward to the opportunity to earn and keep your business.